Rumble Trucking; Everything they tell truck drivers is a lie
When I first hired on with Rumble Trucking I was asked whether I wanted to be home every 7 days for 3 days off or every 10 days for 4 days off.I chose every 7 days with 3 days off.
On my second day on the job as a truck driver for them I was notified that they were'nt letting drivers go home every 7 days anymore. On my 10th day out I was told I'd be out for 2 more days before they'd get me home. What happened to the 10 days out? My second time home I was only home for 2 days and asked if I was ready to come back to work they had a load for me.
What happened to the 4 days at home? The final straw for me was after telling my dispatcher that I was completely out of hours she assigned another load to me. Then the owner of the company came on the line and ordered me to haul the load. She said there was no way I was out of hours.
I was at 70 hours in 5 days.
I legally had to take 10 hours off.There were no apologies given.review #148763
You may also like
- "On June 20th 2015 (Saturday) I applied for a DOT number from the Department Of Transportation, an agency of the US Government. I paid the $300 nonrefundable fee and hit the..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "I was convinced when my claim was declined that no one read the claim. Now it seems certain in my opinion. The following day I received a second letter in..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!!..."
- "PLENTY OF FISH WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM??? I've been on pof for three months. Today I see they deleted my account. This is the second time it's been deleted by pof. I..."
- "I bought a Logitech K-800 keyboard 1-18-13. I have a new puppy and he knocked off about 23 keys on 3-18-13, only 2 months later. They cant fix..."
- "Yeaterday i bought these Limon chips at ALDIs. Ive bought them once before and i loved them! Well this time, not so much. I opened the bag to find just..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."
- "I had a guy name dave come to my house .company named Boston best junk and trash removal....he gave me a estimate and took a $1000 down payment and never..."