Rumble Trucking; Everything they tell truck drivers is a lie
When I first hired on with Rumble Trucking I was asked whether I wanted to be home every 7 days for 3 days off or every 10 days for 4 days off.I chose every 7 days with 3 days off.
On my second day on the job as a truck driver for them I was notified that they were'nt letting drivers go home every 7 days anymore. On my 10th day out I was told I'd be out for 2 more days before they'd get me home. What happened to the 10 days out? My second time home I was only home for 2 days and asked if I was ready to come back to work they had a load for me.
What happened to the 4 days at home? The final straw for me was after telling my dispatcher that I was completely out of hours she assigned another load to me. Then the owner of the company came on the line and ordered me to haul the load. She said there was no way I was out of hours.
I was at 70 hours in 5 days.
I legally had to take 10 hours off.There were no apologies given.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Transportation and Delivery
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "This is unacceptable Artvan. Who sends out this kind of garbage? $1000 gets you this from Artvan and poor customer service to boot...."
- "The worst service ever. My hopper is always burning through hard drives. When I call, it's the same 45 minute conversation. Unplug it. We will shoot a signal. It never..."
- "Hard sharp piece of plastic in my granola bar that cut the roof of my mouth and lossened a tooth due to bitting down on this piece now my jaw..."
- "This is a complaint against Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ. Where on the evening of November 24th I was surrounded and questioned by hospital security personnel for taking..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."
- "UPS left expensive package at the front door IN THE RAIN!! We were home all evening, with no notice it was sitting on the front porch for anyone to take..."